Working with sprints gives you a time perspective for your project. All User Stories that you group into a Sprint would need to be closed within the specific period you set when you create that Sprint. When all User Stories of a Sprint are done, that Sprint is automatically closed.
To view and manage Sprints, on the Taiga panel, click to go to the BACKLOG module. On the right side of the BACKLOG page, you can view the SPRINTS section.
On the BACKLOG page, to view the project burn-down chart which is based on the number of Points used to estimate the User Stories that are part of existing Sprints, on the left of the SPRINTS section, click ; click the same button again to hide the burn-down chart.
The number of vertical areas of the chart shows the total number of Sprints that you can create for the current project – if set, or the actual current number of Sprints, if the total number of Sprints that you can create for the current project is set to unlimited.
In the SPRINTS section, you can:
- view the total number of sprints created for the current project
- click to add a new Sprint
- view a list with all Sprints that are currently open
- under the name of each Sprint, view a list with the User Stories that belong to the Sprint
- under the list with User Stories, for each Sprint, click SPRINT TASKBOARD to go to the Sprint’s TASKBOARD page
Note: You can also click the name of a Sprint to go to its TASKBOARD page. For details about the TASKBOARD, you can go to Working with the TASKBOARD.
- if there are any closed Sprints, under the list with open Sprints, click Show closed sprints to view them