There are several ways you can change the status of a Task:
- from the details page of the User Story to which the Task belongs
- from the TASKBOARD, if the User Story to which the Task belongs is part of a Sprint
- from that Task’s details page
The following steps show you how to change the status of a Task from its details page:
- On the Sidebar of the details page, click the current status.
The statuses you see on the list can be set up depending on what you need for the current project – for more details, you can go to The ATTRIBUTES section.
- Select a new status from the list.
The status of the Task is automatically updated within the current project.