The Sprints list shows the Sprints that are currently open and the User Stories that belong to each of the Sprints on the list.
- view the name of the Sprint – click the Name of a Sprint to go to its TASKBOARD (for more details about the TASKBOARD, go to Working with the TASKBOARD)
- view the start date and the end date of the Sprint as well as the number of closed User Story Points closed and the total number of User Story Points that are still open within the Sprint
- view a progress bar that shows the completion level of the Sprint
- view the list with User Stories that belong to the Sprint and the number of Points of each User Story – click the Subject of a User Story on the list to access its details page
Note: You can drag and drop a User Story of a Sprint to any position on the User Stories list of that Sprint or on the User Stories list of another Sprint.
- on the left of the Sprint’s Name, click to hide the User Stories list of that Sprint and then click to show the User Stories list
- edit the Sprint – to do this, position you pointer over the name of the Sprint and then, on the right side, click
- click SPRINT TASKBOARD to access the Sprint’s TASKBOARD (for more details about the TASKBOARD, you can go to Working with the TASKBOARD)
Editing a Sprint
To edit a Sprint, on the Sprints list, position you pointer over the name of that Sprint and then, on the right side, click – this action opens the Edit Sprint form.
- the name of the Sprint
- the start date and the end date of the Sprint
After you finish editing, click SAVE to close the form and save any changes made or, in the top-right corner of the page, click to close the form without saving.
To delete that Sprint, under the Edit Sprint form, next to Do you want to delete this sprint? – after you confirm, this action removes the Sprint from the list and any User Stories that belong to it are returned to the BACKLOG.