On the WIKI module you can create a home WIKI page – to share important info about your project, and several other WIKI pages – to share any other relevant info.
Note: If you are creating the home WIKI page, you can go directly to step 4.
To create a new WIKI page, go to the WIKI module and then follow these steps:
- At the bottom of the LINKS list, click ADD LINK.
This action shows the Name text box at the bottom of the LINKS list.
- In the Name box, type the name of the new WIKI page and then press Enter / Return on your keyboard.
A link to the new WIKI page is added at the bottom of the LINKS list.
- On the LINKS list, click the name of the new WIKI page to access it and add info.
- Type the info you want to share in the designated text box. For help with formatting the text, in the bottom-right side of the editor, click Markdown syntax help.
- In the top right corner of that text box, click ; you can also attach files within the text – for more details, you can go to WIKI attachments.
Note: To preview the info, in the top-right corner of the text box, click ; to return to the editor and continue editing, the info click anywhere on the text.