In this section of the Profile Settings page, you can edit specific personal user settings or you can delete your account.
The settings available for you to edit are:
- the profile picture – to change your profile picture, under the current picture, click CHANGE PHOTO and then select the picture you want to add
Note: To return to the default profile picture, under the current picture click Use default image.
- your username – in the Username box, edit your current username
- your e-mail – in the Email box, edit your current e-mail
- your name – in the Full Name box, edit your current name
- the language – click the Language box and then select from the drop-down list the language of the Taiga user interface
- the theme – click the Theme box and then select from the drop-down list the theme of the Taiga user interface
- a quote or some personal information – in the Bio box, enter a quote or a short description that will be displayed on your profile page (content is limited to maximum 210 characters)
After you finish editing your profile settings, at the bottom of the form, click SAVE.